Reading time: 7 minutes
All mentors agree that creating a thankful mindset is critical to achieve success in business, life or in any area.
This are 2 amazing exercises I learned from Ray Higdon (Virtual money immersion – Part I) that will help you creating a thankful mindset.
I strong suggest that you do this at home !!
Will definitively blow your mind !!
Exercise 1 – Write 3 things that you can do to improve your energy level and create a thankful mindset
Here is my 3 things (I added a few more)
– Gym: I love to run and I do this daily. It is amazing the energy level that I get when I finish a run!
– Learn the Bible: It is an amazing text that always brings my soul to a higher level.
– Play with the kids/with my new dog.
– Read good book / watch a good training (MLSP is a great source of unlimited free trainings)
– Rewiew exercise 2 (see below)
– A lot of other things …lol
Exercise 2 – Write 100 Things that you are Thankful for
The cool thing is that whether this can be a little difficult in the beginning to find 100 things (at least it was for me)… once you open your mind, you will be able to find a lot more than 100 things
The key is to learn to say thanks for every thing that happen in your life!
Write 100 Things that you are Thankful for !!
Here is my list:
==> I used “I’mT” as abbreviation for “I am thankful”.
Family Thankfull thinks !!
1. I am Thankful to my Grandfathers & Grandmother Eva, R.I.P
2. I am Thankful to my Grandmother Sara, may God give her more years with us
3. I am thankful to my Dad
4. I am thankful to Mom
5. I am thankful to my brothers
6. I am thankful I married my 1st wife
7. I am thankful we got a quick divorce (was a hard lesson but it help me to be a better husband)
8. I am thankful I didn’t have kids from my 1st marriage, it would have made stuff quite complicated
9. I am thankful I met my second wife
10. I’mT we have 2 amazing girls
11. I’mT that my body is in good health
12. I am thankful that I am overweight, it allows me to be more aware of my food
13. I’mT that I have high colestherol, same reason
14. I am thankful that I have bad genetics for diabetics
15. I am thankful that I have access to a nutritionist for free and btw, good chances that we are going to do business together
16. I’mT that I can see
17. I’m that I hear
18. I am thankful that I can speak
19. I am thankful that I know 4 languages
20. I am thankful that I am a jew
21. I am thankful that I born in a secular family
22. I am thankful that I became more religious later
23. I’mT that my family became more religious later
24. I’m that we receive the bible
25. I am thankful thank have laws that improve my life
26. I am thankful that I have daily conversation with God
27. I’mT that I was born in Brazil
28. I’mT that I emigrated to Israel
29. I’mT for the house we live in
30. I am thankful for the new house we are building
31. I’mT for my car
32. I’mT for my computer
33. I’mT that I have access too the internet
34. I’mT that I know how to use the internet
35. I’mT that for my 1st Sponsor in MLM – Sigal Yitschak
Thank to people that spiritually inspire me
36. I am thankful to our patriarches Abraham, Issac & Jacob
37. I am thankful to all of our Masters Joseph, Moises, Aaron, etc
38. I am thankful to all of our Kings Saul, David, Salomon
39. I’mT thankful for R. Nachman
40. I am thankful for Lubavitch Rabbi
41. I am thankful for Rav Arush
42. I’mt for Yehuda Horev
43. Im’t again to my father & mother for how he inspire spiritualy
44. I am thankful to the master of all – GOD
Thank to people that inspire me on life
45. I am thankful to Steve Jobs
46. I am thankful to Tonny Robbins & Robin sharma
47. I am thankful to Rick & Dick Hoyt
48. I’mT Martin Luther King, M. Teresa , Ghandi and so many others
Thanks to people that inspire me as a Professional
49. I am thankful to Randy Gage
50. I am thankful to Randy Schroeder
51. I am thankful to Eric Worrie
52. I am thankful again to my father & mother for how he inspire as a professional
53. I’mT to Dani Johnson
54. I am thankful to David & Ann Feinstein
55. I’mT to Kobi&Liel avisar
56. I’mT to Yair Bar Lev
57. I am thankful to Varda Kantor
58. I am thankful to All my biz partners in Agel: Adi&Yaelit, Sara, Shiri & Yakov, Rinat and all the other I forgot
59. I’mT to Mike Dillard for her amazing free attraction marketing videos
60. I’mT to Tom Big All Schroeder
62. I’mT to B. Fannale and MLSP team
63. I’m specially thankfull to Ray Higdon !
64. I’m Thnakfull to Mavis Nong
65. I’mT to all my downlines
66. I’mT to everyone that say that I can do it
67. I’mT to everyone that say that I can’t do it, cause they challenge me to work harder
69. I’mT to all crosslines
70. I’mT to everybody that is part of this life changing industry
71. I’mT to everyone that say that I am amazing
72. I am thankful to everyone that say that I am genius
73. I’mT that I am a genius
74. I am thankful to everyone that say that I am crazy (they are probabily right )
75. I’mT to Jim Rohn
76. I’mT to Zig Ziglair
77. I’mT that I wil make a online empire
78. I’mT that I failed my way to success
79. I’mT to all the good things that happen to me
80. I’mT to all that things that seemed bad when they happened , because they results in the one I become
81. I’mT that we live in the information era
82. I’mT that is easy to make money now than never
83. I am thankful that I am creating amazing wealth online
84. I’mT that I am able to provide all my family needs
85. I’mT that I have a electronic engineer degree
86. I’mT that I worked at Hi-tech
87. I’mT that I made a lot of money on Hi-tech
88. I’mT that I am not in Hi-tech any more ( HARD J.O.B )
89. I’mT that I am my own Boss
90. I am thankful for all my the startups that I am working on
91. I’mT that I have a multiple income streams
92. I’mT that I traveled a lot of places on vacation
93. I’mT that I traveled a lot of places building my business
94. I’mT that yesterday we have dinner with my extended family
95. I’mT that the food was realy great
96. I’mT that we drive back safely home
97. I’mT that I watch Hoverson webinar yesterday
98. I am thankful that I will made a lot of money from what I learn (and I can coach you how do the same )
99. I am thankful that there is so much to learn
100. I am thankful that we have air conditioner at home (realy cold outside)
101. I am thankful that we have someone that clean our home
102. I am thankful that I find great partners everyday
103. I’mT that I am creating my destiny now !!
104. I’mT that I will make this world a better place
105. I am thankful that I finished this homework !!
106. I am thankful to everyone that will add new things to be thankful for
Now it is up to you!! Please add a few things more that you are also thankful for
To your success,
Join me on my Facebook Page: Hezi on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: Hezi on Twitter.
PS: If You Still Do Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
** Note ** This post was copied from www.coachadriano.com with author permission
Image: Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Wow Man! That’s one heck of a Thankful List! Way to go, but you’re not overweight. Dude, With all the stupid things I’ve done in my life, I’m thankful to be alive and breathing. Praise God for a new day! We never know when the next one WON’T COME! That Bible idea sounds like a good one 😉 Blessings #TribeCSI
Thanks Curt! Now you know why I am not active in the tribe: Took me ages to compile this list! .. lol
So you are thankful for god, breathing and for a new day. 3 down, 97 more to go!
what a long but great list it is not common that someone
share this sentence:I am thankful to the master of all – GOD
You share a great list and thanks for not
forgetting the most important one.
Thank you for your comment. It is important that we thank god for what he has given us, because everyday is a present. I hope that you have made your thankful list. I am sure that it will take you closer to your success!
wow it is a good and a long Thankful List,
it is very good to think positive and after you find a 100 list to be thankful for you start to think positive.
When you think positive you really give yourself to succeed at whatever you choose to do
Even if this business a family life or even entertainment.
Not everyone can really produce a list like you did, except the people who really think positive and good for others.
Thx hezi you give us all inspiration and shows us to think positive and be thankful for who we are and where we are standing in the present.
I’m thankful for my teachers who taught me how to think, how to express and lots of useful information on many topics.
I’m thankful for whoever created the concept of blogging 🙂
I thank you for your feedback, Elana. And yes, if blogging had not been created, we should have created them ourselves, which is not so easy.. 🙂 Thank you wordpress
Very true Hezi, thank you for sharing this post with your readers 🙂
Tks , Elena
I am thankful for the connections that led me to find you, and your blog.
lol.. Thank you Lesa. That too nice of you 🙂 I am glad that we have found each other
Awsome post lat’s go…
ya it’s really nice and helpful post.
Thanks Hezi for sharing a nice information.
Comments are closed.