Reading time: 2 minutes
Choose the right software for dropshipping automation is one of the most important aspects of your business
Here are a few questions that you must consider when choosing your dropshipping automation software :
– Stability of the software : How long the software is on market ? The last thing you want is waste time tryng to solve issues if your dropshipping software.
Dropshipping software are really complex and new software will probably have tons of bugs.
– Who are the developers : Do you have access to the developers or this is just a ‘made-in-china’ cheap software managed by someone with zero software development skills.Now , why is this important ? Well , because when crisis happen you need a fast solution ( and you can bet it will happen ). After more than 2 years on this market we see a lot of it, like , lets say eBay/Amazon just change something on their rules and you need to adapt very fast
– Full automation mode – Can the company automate at least the 3 core procedures of your business : Listing , Monitoring and automatic deliver .
By automatic deliver I mean that when a sale is made, the software can automatically by from your supplier , auto fill the details with your customer detail and send it direct to your buyer even when you are sleeping.The best & fast monitor system will not help you if the software will not buy automatically after a sale is made, cause price will change betwen the time your buyer buy the product and you put the order manualy on the supply. You can read more on this at my previous post on Drop Shipping Software
Ethical & Policies – Well , I know this sounds strange , but it’s a big question : Are you going to receive the same changes that other users of that same software ? Whether the only acceptable answer is a big yes , I have seem crazy thing like a company that her CEO have her own dropshipping stores. Don’t know about you , but I would definitively not like the fact that some other dropshipper (i.e. competitor ) will have access to my data , or even worst , control my business.
– Are there users of that software that have the size you want to be ? Monitor 200, 500 or 1000 lists is easy , but what will happen when you grow to thousands of lists ?Well unfortunely I have seens lots of company that start Ok ,but could not handle the natural growth of their users
– Price – Off course , the price should be affordable. Usualy, cheaper is not better. This is as a real business , sometimes saving of 1-2$ month will cause you to be stucked with the wrong software that can cause damages of hundreds of dolars ( or even get yours account closed )
If you want to check a software that stand in all of this big expectation and more , please take a look in the link below to gain access to the trial version for 1$ only.
==> Click here to see more details and start a 1$ trial <==
To your best Success
Adriano from DShopit Team